Social Rights Jurisprudence: Emerging Trends in International and Comparative Law
Is this product missing categories? Checkout Your Cart Price. Description Details Customer Reviews In the space of two decades, social rights have emerged from the shadows and margins of human rights jurisprudence.
The authors in this book provide a critical analysis of almost two thousand judgments and decisions from twenty-nine national and international jurisdictions. The breadth of the decisions is vast, from the resettlement of evictees to the regulation of private medical plans to the development of state programs to address poverty and illiteracy.
The jurisprudence not only implicates our understanding of economic, social, and cultural rights, but also challenges the philosophical debates that question whether these rights can and should be justiciable. Electronic book text ISBN Review This Product No reviews yet - be the first to create one!
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Subscribe to our newsletter Some error text Name. Marcus Arvan - - Journal of Global Ethics 8 1: The Case of the United Kingdom. Nghia Hoang - unknown.
- Die normannische Braut: Roman (German Edition).
- Nanas Wholemeal Loaf (You Can Always Make Bread Book 2);
- Convicts Cheer Change!?
- Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew!
- A Whisper to a Scream (Peace In The Storm Publishing Presents).
- The Magic of Part Time Property Development (Property Development Series - 2011 AUSTRALIAN EDITION).
The Idea of Human Rights. Beitz - - Oxford University Press.
Human Rights Without Foundations. Joseph Raz - - In J. The New Civil Rights of the Person.
- Men and Systems.
- Similar books and articles.
- KILL THE DEVIL?
- Holdings : Social rights jurisprudence : | York University Libraries.
- Social Rights Jurisprudence: Emerging Trends in International and Comparative Law.
- Editorial Reviews.
Monthly downloads Sorry, there are not enough data points to plot this chart. Sign in to use this feature. No keywords specified fix it.
Malcolm Langford - Google Scholar Citations
International Philosophy in Social and Political Philosophy categorize this paper. History of Western Philosophy. Science Logic and Mathematics.
Related Social Rights Jurisprudence: Emerging Trends in International and Comparative Law
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved